just moved in

by | |
Yup. We're digging this place up and building almost from scratch. Most of the contents of Boulevard Avenue will be moved here, like old furniture. I've been running back and forth between blogs--old and new--and I've been seeing a lot of my old posts. Like old furniture, some of them could use some tweaking, if I ever plan to display them again. So, while I relearn how to speak html, I will keep writing about life as it shoves me around. Meanwhile, you will please notice some links on the sidepage. A lot of them are busted. Some just link back to where I began. Got a lot of work to do. Anyway, I'm trying to lift an entire section, a whole street of my life if you will, and making it feel at home in a new city. Hope you like this place. Because I do. See you around.

0 comments: