the first mover

by | |
Need to think. So cold in the room I have goosebumps on my legs. When my fingers move to type, it feels like they move in a thick fog of cold air. What is Baguio City temperature doing in my bedroom at 8:30 in the morning? Need to think. I have everything I need to revise a client's draft. One big folder filled to the brim with attached documents. Coffee fogging up half my PC monitor with its steam. My eyes wide awake. The windows half open to let in beams of sunlight. The sun doesn't help. I rub my hands on my jogging pants for some heat, too lazy to stand up and stretch, and maybe sweat a little. Ok. Open the folder. Open the documents on your PC. Let's do this. Before that coffee gets cold.

1 comments:

maun

ditto, i observed i finish my cup of coffee really quick these days.