balance

by | |
Man, I'm tired. Trojans by the dozen had swarmed into my wife's laptop. With the antivirus program expired, I had to download a new one, while sweeping the harddrives for spyware, while turning off recurring programs in the task manager, along with programs that duplicate the ones already running, and let's not forget that I had to clean the registry.

As this QWERTY keyboard as my witness, I hate Microsoft Windows XP. I know, I know, XP, you are so friendly to users, but you extend the same easy smile to viruses, trojans, worms, and spyware.

XP will sleep with you, assuredly. It will sleep with everyone else as well. Oh well.

I put up with you, XP, only for the games I can buy off the racks which run on you smoothly. If I had world enough and time, I would return to my beautiful Open Suse Linux, which dual boots with XP, too, for the games. None of these tedious house maintenance in Linux, at least none after you install the codecs and other dependencies so you can watch and burn and rip music and videos. But also none of the games, and the fonts, that I love.

Oh well. Win some, lose some.

And so, just how many Trojans did I win?

1 comments:

Unknown

how about converting to mac? :D