wallpapers anonymous

by | |
Hi, my name is Ayen. I, ah, change my PC's desktop wallpaper every, ahm, fifteen minutes. It's not an obsessive compulsive disorder, nothing like that, I'm sure. Just that the wallpaper dulls a bit after a while and I just have to reach into my picture folder and try out some new ones. More of to jibe the image with my current mood. Nothing wrong there, right? Ah, good. Now I have thin blades of grass, a close up of them, with the blue sky in a fade from light blue to darker blue from bottom to top, and the blades are caught in a still slant to the right, like the wind shoved them there when the camera shutter closed, only that a digital camera was used. I stole this from flickr, you should steal photos from there, too. Neat collection. One time I stretched on my desktop this carefully framed detail of a zen garden. A rock smaller than a quarter of the PC screen rests of the upper right corner, and the sand around it ripples in concentric circles. Someone raked it into that pristine stillness. I turned it into gray scale and adjusted the contrast. You can do that to images with a lot of image tinkering tools, like Photoshop, or Picasa. Ooops, that's it. I'm bored again. I'm flipping through pictures again, large wallpapers, in my picture folder. There's a closeup of a crab on a sunny beach with the hazy image of a couple in the background. I love this one. I stole it. From flickr. It's been fifteen minutes. And you know my name. How fleeting.

1 comments:

Kat

ooooh i love flickr images too! astig nga don. (-:

ayen na-miss ko posts mo, hehe